Tiger Woods, who plans a more active 2023, calls 2022 "tough but rewarding."
Tiger Woods, who was injured in a car accident in 2021, expects to compete in all four major tournaments in 2023. Woods and his son Charlie, 13, tied for ninth place in the PNC Championship over the weekend.
WITB Tiger Woods:
• Driver: TaylorMade Stealth Plus (9 degrees @7.5) Shaft: Fujikura Ventus Black 6 X
• 3-wood: TaylorMade SIM Titanium (15 degrees @14.25) Shaft: Mitsubishi Diamana D+ Limited 70 TX
• 5-wood: TaylorMade M3 (19 degrees @18.25) Shaft: Mitsubishi Diamana D+ Limited 80 TX
• Irons: TaylorMade P770 (3-iron), TaylorMade P7TW (4-PW) Shafts: True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
• Wedges: TaylorMade MG3 Raw (56-12TW), TaylorMade MG3 Raw (60-11TW) Shafts: True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
• Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 GSS prototype Grip: Scotty Cameron
Buy that loved one Tigers clubs with a gift card for a fantatsic Xmas present!