Jason Day wins the AT&T Byron Nelson
Published by SwingFit Clubs in Golf News · 15 May 2023
Jason Day wins the AT&T Byron Nelson tournament for his first win in five years with an incredible nine-under final round.
After a one-shot victory, Jason Day hasn't been in the top 20 since 2019; the No. 2 golfer in the world, Scottie Scheffler, and England's Tyrrell Hatton were tied for fifth.
Day, who ended a five-year winless streak with victory at the AT&T Byron Nelson, had the greatest possible lead-up to the PGA Championship at Oak Hill.
The Australian, who had previously won the PGA Championship in 2015, ended the week in McKinney, Texas, with an incredible nine-under 62 to win his first PGA Tour championship in five years.
WITB Jason Day:
· Driver: Ping G430 LST (10.5 degrees)
· Three-wood: TaylorMade SIM Max (15 degrees)
· Five-wood: TaylorMade SIM Max (18 degrees)
· Irons: TaylorMade P770 (3-4), TaylorMade P7MC (5-PW)
· Wedges: Titleist Vokey Design SM9 (52-08F, 56-10S, 60-08M)
Book a Fitting here.