Cameron Smith holds nerve to take third title at Royal Queensland: Australian PGA Championship
Cameron Smith won the Australian PGA Championship for the third time, defeating Jason Scrivener and Ryo Hisatsune by three strokes.
"It's awesome. I really didn't think I had it in me at the start of the week," Smith said.
"I was a bit scratchy and the game has got better and better as the week went on, other than the front nine today."
What’s In The Bag Cameron Smith (at the Australian PGA Championship, November 2022)
• Driver: Titleist TSR3 (10 degrees)
• Woods: Titleist TSi2 (3-wood, 15 degrees) & Titleist TSR2 (5-wood, 18 degrees)
• Irons: Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi (3-iron) and Titleist T100 Black (5 iron-9 iron)
• Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM9 (46 degrees, 52 degrees, 56 degrees & 60 degrees)
• Putter: Scotty Cameron 009M Prototype
• Ball: Titleist Pro V1x Golf Ball