Jordan Spieth recovers from a missed cut at The Masters to win the RBC Heritage in spectacular fashion.
Spieth returns to the world's top ten after defeating Patrick Cantlay in a play-off in South Carolina; the three-time major winner's 13th PGA Tour triumph marks his second in as many years on Easter Sunday.
Jordan Spieth said that the disappointment of missing the cut at The Masters fuelled his triumph at the RBC Heritage.
Spieth, who won his first major in the 2015 Masters and has three other top-three finishes at Augusta National, had an unexpected, missed cut at first men's major of the year last week.
The former world number one came back to win his 13th PGA Tour title at Harbour Town Golf Club, overcoming a three-stroke deficit on the last day before beating Ryder Cup teammate Patrick Cantlay on the first extra play-off hole.
Jordan Spieth WITB 2022
· Driver: Titleist TSi3, (10°, Fujikura Ventus Blue 6-X shaft)
· Fairway wood: Titleist TS2, (15°, Fujikura Ventus Blue 7-X shaft)
· Driving iron: Titleist T200 (2, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 95 X Hybrid shaft)*
· Hybrid: Titleist 818H2 (21°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 95 X Hybrid shaft)*
· Irons: Titleist T100 2021, (4-9, True Temper Dynamic Gold Project X 6.5 shafts)
· Wedges: Titleist Vokey Design SM9 (46°-10F, 52°-08F, 56°,10S, Titleist Vokey Prototype, (60°-T, True Temper Project X 6.0 shafts)
· Putter: Scotty Cameron Circle T 009
· Golf ball: Titleist Pro V1x
· Clothing: Under Armour
· Shoes: Under Armour Spieth 5
Book your Titleist Fitting here